vmware-usb-osx This project includes a simple makefile that helps you create a bootable USB installer for VMware ESXi on MacOS. Background on VMware ESXi VMware…
Patching SharePoint is a two-step process. The updated binaries are first installed and then psconfig must be run to update the SharePoint databases. SBS 2008 uses Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and updates automatically run PSconfig when installed via Automatic Updates or Windows Server Update Services. SharePoint Foundation 2010 changes the method in which patches are installed. PSconfig no longer runs automatically after an update is installed. The SharePoint binary files are updated with the patch but the databases are not automatically upgraded. SharePoint runs in a compatibility mode that still allows the sites to function with the older version databases.
This page is dedicated to the VMware posters which were created by Technical Marketing and have been released at VMworld and VMUGs around the world, this is a central place to find the latest versions of the PDF versions which can be used for reference or printed off as needed.
VMware ESXi 5.1 Reference Poster
Click here to download the PDF
Featuring another incredible collection of 11 popular Mac apps for just $49.99.
The full app lineup includes:
1. VMware Fusion 4 ($49.99) – http://macupdate.com/app/mac/23593/vmware-fusion
2. Drive Genius 3 ($99.00) – http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/17099/drive-genius
3. PDFpen 5 ($59.95) – http://macupdate.com/app/mac/13829/pdfpen
4. ForkLift 2.5 ($29.95) – http://macupdate.com/app/mac/24467/forklift
5. Typinator 5 ($33.00) – http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/18028/typinator
6. DesktopShelves 2 ($14.99) – http://macupdate.com/app/mac/38013/desktopshelves
7. Snapheal ($14.99) – http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/41078/snapheal
8. Boom [Home Pack] ($10.99) – http://macupdate.com/app/mac/36700/boom
9. Phone to Mac ($24.95) – http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/30886/phone-to-mac
10. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition ($29.99) – http://macupdate.com/app/mac/41944
11. Worms Special Edition ($9.99) – http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/39283
Have you ever wondered how to quantify the benefits of virtualization to your management? If so, please consider using vBenchmark.
vBenchmark measures the performance of a VMware virtualized infrastructure across three categories:
– Efficiency: for example, how much physical RAM are you saving by using virtualization?
– Operational Agility: for example, how much time do you take on average to provision a VM?
– Quality of Service: for example, how much downtime do you avoid by using availability features?
Now that the Windows 8 Consumer Preview is available to the public, people want to test, use and play around with Microsofts new and shiny OS (Metro-Style). I have made a simple step-by-step guide on how to install it on a Mac running VMware Fusion. It’s quite easy, so let’s get on with it:
Prerequisite (with download links)
– Microsoft Windows 8 Developer Preview
– Microsoft Windows 8 Release Preview (NEW!)
Now that VMware has released their new vSphere 5 into the public, questions always come up on how to make a bootable vSphere 5…
VMware Announces General Availability of VMware vSphere® 5 VMware vSphere 5 supports virtual machines (VMs) that are up to four times more powerful than previous…
VMware ESX 4.1 (finally) supports USB device passthrough from an ESX or ESXi host to a virtual machine. Requirements USB device passthrough requires: Virtual hardware version 7…
Only those network adapters that are appropriate for the virtual machine you are creating, are available configuration options in the Choose Networks window. Vlance — An…