Apple removed the option to show the battery time remaining in the statusbar since the Mountain Lion release. This App will do exactly that, show the battery time remaining on top of your screen.
Install -> Download latest version, unzip and run the App.
CoRD is a Mac OS X Remote Desktop (RDP) client for Microsoft Windows computers using the RDP protocol. It’s easy to use, fast, and free for anyone!
Continue reading “CoRD: Remote Desktop (RDP) client for Mac OS”
Now that VMware has released their new vSphere 5 into the public, questions always come up on how to make a bootable vSphere 5 USB installation media. As of now there isn’t any official way of doing this if you are using a Microsoft, Apple or Linux GUI based OS. So I have made a small step-by-step guide on how to achieve this. So here we go…
1. Download UNetbootin and run the software (Windows – Mac OS X – Linux).
2. Download the VMware vSphere 5 ISO file -> VMware Download Center.
3. Start the UNetbootin application and choose Diskimage (ISO) and browse to the downloaded ISO file.
4. Choose Type: USB Drive and choose the correct USB drive letter that you want the bootable installer to be installed to.
5. You are now done! Just make sure you edit the boot sequence in your BIOS (UEFI mode on some systems).
You can also visit the vSphere 5 documentation online.
Please post some comments if you feel like leaving some feedback!
When Skype released it’s new version of their popular software to version 5.3 people (also yours truly) found it not to work as it should. Especially when it came to video-chatting and other bizarre bugs. I have uploaded the previous version 5.2 and recommend downgrading Skype if you experience any of the mentioned problems.
-> Skype v5.2
-> Skype v2.8