Jeg er i det gavmilde hjørnet denne sommeren og gir bort to stykker gratis Netflix abonnementer for 3 måneder. (Det spiller ingen rolle om du allerede har et gyldig abonnement fra før, du kan også ha nytte av denne “gaven”.)
Det eneste du må gjøre er å like eller dele dette innlegget videre, så er du med i trekningen.
Like, Recommend or Tweet to reveal the rest of this article.
If you are curious on how the Windows Phone system works or have thought about switching, you can now test it out on your current phone. Whether you have an iPhone, Android or whatever other brand, you can simply point your built in browser to the following address and get a pretty good demo. One of the great things about WP is that if you connect it to any of the popular social networks like Facebook, Linkedin or Twitter, you can get realtime and up-to-date information directly on your phone automatically. Give it a try!
Spotify opens up your Windows Phone to a world of music. Take your Spotify playlists with you on the go – listen during your commute, in the gym or on a flight. With ‘Offline mode’ you can listen without an internet connection.
– Search, browse & play millions of tracks.
– Explore & play your friends’ playlists, top artists and tracks.
– Stream over WiFi or 2.5/3G – all your existing playlists are available.
– Offline playlists – play your music without an internet connection.
– On-the-fly sync – every track you add to a playlist appears on mobile and computer.
– What’s New view.
– Receive music from friends via the inbox.
– Starred tracks – tag all your favourites into a special list.
Does this look good or what? Can’t wait until SHAPE releases their most widely used mobile IM app on Windows Phone 7. The rumor has it that it’s going to be (BETA) launched this month, April 2011. But time is running out – hopefully we’ll see it in the Marketplace really soon! *fingers crossed*
UPDATE: SHAPE has released v1.0 to Windows Phone via Marketplace. Go get it!
IM+ will support the following services: MSN, Yahoo, Gtalk, Aim, Myspace, Jabber, ICQ, Facebook, Skype, and Twitter.