When you close the lid of your Macbook, the battery goes down from full to zero overnight. This can be very frustrating because this basically makes that you either have to switch the Macbook off entirely, or that you have to connect it to the power supply.
Apple Services, Stores, and iCloud.
You can use this website to check if any of Apple’s services are down and may have an issue (marked with the color orange). If the color is green, all is working as normal.
Check the status here -> http://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/
These Apps acts as clients, or remote, for Switch King Server. Turn devices on/off, dim lights, view upcoming scheduled events or change current scenarios.
Apple removed the option to show the battery time remaining in the statusbar since the Mountain Lion release. This App will do exactly that, show the battery time remaining on top of your screen.
Install -> Download latest version, unzip and run the App.
Whilst Windows is the most widely-used, Apple’s iteration continues to go from strength to strength, and does have many quirks attributing to its increased popularity. AirPlay is one such feature, allowing music to be played wirelessly to compatible speakers. Thanks to a nifty little app by the name of Shairport4w though, Windows users can too stream music from their iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, iTunes and basically everything that supports AirPlay, over a Wi-Fi connection. And it’s free!!
A simple, small and free app, Shairport4w turns your Windows PC into an AirPlay receiver with a simple setup process that takes less than a minute. It requires Apple’s Bonjour service to be running, but as an iDevice user, you’ll probably already have iTunes installed. As iTunes relies on Bonjour, you needn’t download it separately, but if you don’t have iTunes, Shairport4w will prompt you to download the Bonjour package at first launch. Continue reading “Turn Windows into an AirPlay receiver”
Ever wanted to know what short-cuts you can use in a specific application on your Mac? This is where CheatSheet comes in handy! And the best part – it’s free!
How it works:
Just hold the ⌘-key (cmd) a bit longer to get a list of all active short cuts of the current application. It’s as simple as that!
Featuring another incredible collection of 11 popular Mac apps for just $49.99.
The full app lineup includes:
1. VMware Fusion 4 ($49.99) – http://macupdate.com/app/mac/23593/vmware-fusion
2. Drive Genius 3 ($99.00) – http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/17099/drive-genius
3. PDFpen 5 ($59.95) – http://macupdate.com/app/mac/13829/pdfpen
4. ForkLift 2.5 ($29.95) – http://macupdate.com/app/mac/24467/forklift
5. Typinator 5 ($33.00) – http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/18028/typinator
6. DesktopShelves 2 ($14.99) – http://macupdate.com/app/mac/38013/desktopshelves
7. Snapheal ($14.99) – http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/41078/snapheal
8. Boom [Home Pack] ($10.99) – http://macupdate.com/app/mac/36700/boom
9. Phone to Mac ($24.95) – http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/30886/phone-to-mac
10. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition ($29.99) – http://macupdate.com/app/mac/41944
11. Worms Special Edition ($9.99) – http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/39283
Courtesy of Bizarro Blog!