On Saturday September 25th, WhatsApp for Windows Phone client went live in the Marketplace! WhatsApp Messenger for Windows Phone is available to those running version 7.5 (Mango) release on their device. Also, Windows Phone client release brings the total supported mobile platforms to SIX!
Just to recap, they are:
― iPhone (OS 3.1 or newer)
― Android (OS 2.1 or newer)
― BlackBerry (OS 4.5 or newer)
― Nokia Symbian S60 (3rd Edition Feature Pack 1 or newer)
― Nokia S40 (6th edition or newer)
― Windows Phone (OS 7.5 or newer)
We are extremly excited to add Windows Phone to the list of supported platforms, the WhatsApp blog states. Stay tuned for more features and improvements…
Ever wondered what version of the Microsoft Exchange Server you are running? It can be quite difficult to find it – if you don’t know how and where to look that is.
Here is the easiest way to determine what version you are running:
1. Go to the Exchange Management Shell and type: get-exchangeserver |fl
2. Look where it says: AdminDisplayVersion and take a note of the number, ie Version 14.1 (Build 218.15)
3. Head on over to the Microsoft kb158530
4. Find the correct version number in the list. In this example the correct value is: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 SP1 – August 2010
Now that the Windows 8 Consumer Preview is available to the public, people want to test, use and play around with Microsofts new and shiny OS (Metro-Style). I have made a simple step-by-step guide on how to install it on a Mac running VMware Fusion. It’s quite easy, so let’s get on with it:
Prerequisite (with download links)
– Microsoft Windows 8 Developer Preview
– Microsoft Windows 8 Consumer Preview
– Microsoft Windows 8 Release Preview (NEW!)
– VMware Fusion 4
Continue reading “How to install Windows 8 on VMware Fusion”
Se den nye tjenesten fra IT Norge Consult: ITNC Anti-Theft
Besøk IT Norge Consult på Facebook.